down load and review yuken app for any requirement in hydraulic products
YUKEN HYDRAULIC Mobile Android APPS down load from the below link
YUKEN HYDRAULIC Mobile ios APPS down load from the below link
We wish to inform that the GST Rates for the Hydraulic Pumps, Gear Pumps & Hydraulic Pump Spares is reduced from GST 28% to GST 18%
Vide Notification No:41/2017-Central Tax (Rate), dt. 14-11-2017 to give effect to GST Council decisions regarding GST Rates..
The details are as below:-
A}. HYDRAULIC PUMP – HSN CODE : 84136090 – GST 18% – With effect from 15.11.2017
B). GEAR PUMP – HSN CODE : 84136010 – GST 18% – With effect from 15.11.2017
C). HYDRAULIC PUMP SPARES – HSN CODE : 84139190 – GST 18% – With effect from 15.11.2017
The above mentioned GST Rates are with effect from 15th Nov’17.
JSD Engineering Products
Authorised DEALER Yuken
- Trained more than 15,000 personnel in total & 850 personnel at our north zone office in New Delhi.
- Our Hydraulic Training team has 30 man years of experience in imparting Hydraulics training.
- State of the art training kit from Japan & actual Hydraulic components & Cut-sections are used for Hands on training.
- Name of the Participant(s), Designation
- Course Name, No., & Date
- Through Online Fund Transfer to the following Account:
- Through Demand Draft payable at Delhi / Cheque payable at par in favour of YUKEN INDIA LTD, & send to the following address:
YUKEN India Limited (New Products )
October 5, 2017
Please find the below YUKEN new products EI sheets
■ Pressure Reducing Modular Valves
• Sandwich plate design.
• Porting pattern to DIN 24 340 from A,
ISO 4401 CETOP-RP 121 H,
• 6 pressure ratings
• Sleeve with Hexagonal protective cap.
• Pressure reduction in port P.
Pressure Reducing valves type HMRP are 3 way direct operated pressure reducing valves of sandwich plate design with a pressure relief function on the secondary side. It is used to reduce the system pressure.
The secondary pressure is set by the pressure adjustment screw
Minimum Adjustment Pressure
varies according to the back pressure at tank line. Therefore, please obtain it from the following formula.
Min. Adjustment Pressure = Value obtained from minimum adjustment pressure characteristics curve and back pressure at tank line.
The back pressure at the tank line should be obtained by adding the tank line pressure drop for each valve to be stacked.
To make pressure adjustment, loosen the lock nut and turn the pressure adjustment screw clockwise or anticlockwise.
For an increase of pressure, turn the screw clockwise. Be sure to re-tighten the lock nut firmly after making adjustment to the pressure